Bluff Dales, Texas

Bluff Dales, Texas located on U.S. Highway 377 between Stephenville and Granbury and the North Paluxy River in northeastern Erath County. It was originally called Bluff Spring by the pioneers who settled near the site’s artesian wells and Bluff Dale became the name when the post office was granted in 1877.

 


 

 


Click here to view Local Area Information on Bluff Dales, TX.

Share
Visit our Featured Communities!
Bluff Dale | Dublin | Eastland | Granbury | Hico | Morgan Mill | Stephenville | Weatherford
Equal Housing, Realtot, MLS